Friday, March 01, 2013

Fate, Faith and other F words

As I've mentioned before I am a big believer in fate.   I believe there is such a thing as karma.  I've mentally noted that always doing good seems to bring good things.  This doesn't mean you can't be your self, it just means if you treat the universe well, it will treat you and the ones around you well.  How has fate affected you?  Just think about it?  Maybe you go to a job and someone who initially saw you as the enemy recognizes you from a charity they are involved?  Maybe I smile at someone on my way to work and buy their coffee, and for the rest of their day they pay it forward and spread just a tiny shred of happiness.  Maybe that gets to someone who was right on the edge and this pushed them in the right direction.   Maybe a spot opens up for a course or class that had been full, might this day help determine the rest of your life?  My life has been full of close calls.  My life has been full of paths to choose.  Unlike most, I feel I have a guide through these paths.  I never thought of it as God or really anything spiritual but I haven't ruled it out either.  At this point in my life, I think of it more as intuition.  Maybe it's my belief in Faith and Karma that has allowed me to choose the correct path.  Maybe The "correct path" is a relative thing, and we see what we want.   It's the Faith that is hardest to attain.  Especially when you have been beaten down.  When you've struggled to swim or so long that your afraid to head for shore.  Some cannot even believe a better place exists.  But another F word comes along; Fruition...  Once the effects of  your plan and your acts and your faith all come to Fruition, a great weight will be lifted.  Its funny because we've been inundated with stories of similar outcomes since birth with Fairy tales, Wives tales, the bible...  But we shrug them off as stories...  But in reality they all have truth.  I have really been blessed by Fate, Karma, intuition, whatever you call it.  I am simply labeling it to try and help a doubter understand.  Things will work out.  Life will go on.  People will survive, and if not maybe it wasn't meant to be.  I spent a lot of time worrying especially about women I dated like they weren't capable of taking care of themselves and what really made me realize how Frivolous it was my mom (the queen of worry) said something to me that applies to all people even kids.  When I said I was worried about a girl she said sarcastically "Wow, how did she get by before you came along?" We'll... Touche!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home